I had fun putting together this list of gift ideas for “him,” whether that be your spouse, brother, cousin, father, whoever. I hope it helps inspire your Christmas shopping!
Last Christmas, Mr. Hungry asked for a Theragun for Christmas, and I’m pretty sure he has used it every single day since. Every night he uses it as part of his preventative foam roll, stretches, and now, theragun routine. A routine I should be as committed to but definitely am not. But, it’s the perfect gift for the weekend warrior or athlete in your life.
True Classic T’s
Mr. Hungry loves his True Classic T’s. I’m like, uh, isn’t that the IG ads I see all the time? He doesn’t care. He LOVES them. He says nothing fits him better. He’s 6’2″, 175-180lbs for reference!
This carbonator is a fun gift if you know he loves carbonated water! My SIL gave this Aarke carbonation system to my in-laws, and my FIL loves it!
My FIL has a massive work area outside the garage and stores all his nice tools out there. My SIL got him a smaller toolkit (like this one) to keep in the laundry room for around-the-house needs. He said he’s really enjoyed having this mini kit inside! So it may be a great gift even for the man who has ALL THE TOOLS. haha
If you are looking to spend a little more dollars, the Traeger smoker is the ultimate grill for the man that loves a cookout. It’s obviously on the pricier side, but it would be a fun surprise for the outdoor grill master.
If you want to get an outdoor grill master a gift but maybe don’t want to spend the money on a whole giant smoker. A grill plate insert is where it’s at these days. Help the outdoor grill master step up his game when grilling more delicate veggies or fish without hovering over him.
Mr. Hungry loves his BOSE wireless headphones that he uses at night when I’m working, and he wants to watch a zombie apocalypse or whatever movie/show without waking the kids.
I got Mr. Hungry a pair of beats for his first Father’s Day, and he still loves them. Upgrading his current pair of headphones would be great for that athlete, the traveler, or anyone that still doesn’t have any.
Cocktail Smoking Box
For the cocktail crafter, this smoking box is a show stopper that any mixologist would LOVE to have. It’s a bigger ticket item, but so fun! If you are looking for something smaller for the mixologist, this bar tool set and shaker is a great gift too!
- National Park Scratch-Off or World map Scratch-Off – gave the parks to Mr. Hungry last year and love the idea of the world map!
- Poker Set – if your guy is into poker night, this could be a hit!
- Nixplay Digital Frame – send photos from your smartphone to your frame instantly! Mr. Hungry and I both love ours!
- Travis Mathew Shirts – for the golfer or polo-loving guy in your life, Mr. Hungry’s favorite brand of all time is Travis Mathew. He has worn a TM polo in every family picture we’ve taken.
- Watch/cuff link stand or bamboo charging station – for the guy who needs somewhere to put his stuff.
- Cigar box – Mr. Hungry finally got himself a cigar box and says it’s 100% worth it for maintaining expensive or specialty cigars!
- Coffee bean ice cube set – this coffee ice cube maker is for the ice coffee lover who hates to have their ice coffee watered down.
- Apple TV+ – I hear it’s totally worth the upgrade even he already has one.
- Custom socks – Add a picture of your pets to his dress socks!
- Hot chocolate set like this one or this one for a more fancy option.
- Casual Drawstring Shorts – after many Amazon wardrobe fails, these were a huge Amazon win for Mr. Hungry. He wears them all the time!
- Amazon Basics USB plug and play speakers – great if he is in many meetings during the day or watches podcasts on his laptop.
- ButcherBox gift boxes – for the meat lover in your house, these are fantastic gift boxes for which you don’t have to have a subscription!
- Favorite childhood cereal or treat is a great stocking stuffer!