I had fun putting together this list of gift ideas for “him,” whether that be your spouse, brother, cousin, father, or whoever. I hope it helps inspire your Christmas shopping!
This is an updated guide from last year. I kept many of last year’s winners (defined by things Mr. Hungry or his Dad LOVE or most purchased from you guys) in the list under more ideas and added some new ideas to be featured!
Lululemon ABC Joggers
For years one of my favorite bloggers raved about the ABC joggers for Lululemon, so last year, I got Mr. Hungry a pair, and then he bought himself two more. He will never go back to Amazon joggers ever again.
Nike Jordan Air Duffel Bag
Last year I upgraded Mr. Hungry’s old basketball bag that was fraying at the seems, and he LOVED this Nike Jordan Air Duffel I got him! But if he needs an upgraded gym bag, there are a lot of great options to choose from on Amazon and Nike.
Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker
For coffee enthusiasts, this nanopresso portable espresso maker has GREAT reviews and is pretty unique!
Upgraded Apple Watch Band
Upgrading his Apple Watch Band could be a fun gift idea!
Personalized Decanter or Sports Decanter
Okay, so if the bar area was set up (since moving into the new house), I would 100% get this basketball decanter for Mr. Hungry. It would be the perfect gift if we had somewhere to put it right now haha I noticed they also had other sports, such as football, or personalized options you could do too!
- National Park Scratch-Off or World map Scratch-Off – I gave the parks to Mr. Hungry last year and loved the world map idea!
- Poker Set – if your guy is into poker night, this could be a hit!
- Nixplay Digital Frame – send photos from your smartphone to your frame instantly! Mr. Hungry and I both love ours!
- Travis Mathew Shirts – for the golfer or polo-loving guy in your life, Mr. Hungry’s favorite brand is Travis Mathew. He has worn a TM polo in every family picture we’ve taken.
- True Classic T’s. Mr. Hungry LOVES these T’s. I’m like, uh, isn’t that the IG ads I always see? He doesn’t care. He LOVES them. He says nothing fits him better. He’s 6’2″, 175-180lbs for reference!
- Watch/cuff link stand for the guy who needs somewhere to put his stuff.
- Cigar box – Mr. Hungry finally got himself a cigar box and says it’s 100% worth it for maintaining expensive or specialty cigars!
- Coffee bean ice cube set – this coffee ice cube maker is for the ice coffee lover who hates to have their ice coffee watered down.
- Apple TV+ – I hear it’s worth the upgrade, even he already has one.
- Custom socks – Add a picture of your pet to his dress socks!
- Hot chocolate set like this one or this one for a more fancy option.
- Casual Drawstring Shorts – after many Amazon wardrobe fails, these were a huge Amazon win for Mr. Hungry. He wears them all the time!
- Amazon Basics USB plug-and-play speakers – great if he is in many meetings during the day or watches podcasts on his laptop.
- ButcherBox gift boxes – for the meat lover in your house, these are fantastic gift boxes for which you don’t have to have a subscription!
- Stock stuffer: Favorite childhood cereal or treat is a great stocking stuffer!
- This smoking box for the cocktail crafter is a show stopper that any mixologist would LOVE to have. It’s a bigger ticket item, but so fun! If you are looking for something smaller for the mixologist, this bar tool set and shaker is a great gift too!
- A grill plate insert will help the outdoor grill master step up his game when grilling more delicate veggies or fish without hovering over him.
- Carbonator is a fun gift if you know he loves carbonated water! My SIL gave this Aarke carbonation system to my in-laws, and my FIL loves it!
- Theragun: Mr. Hungry uses this every night as part of his preventative foam roll, stretches, and now, theragun routine. A routine I should be as committed to but am not. But it’s the perfect gift for the weekend warrior or athlete in your life.
- Beats – Mr. Hungry uses these to work out. Upgrading his current pair of headphones would be great for that athlete, the traveler, or anyone that still doesn’t have any.
- Airpods – Now that Mr. Hungry works from home, he exclusively uses these for work calls! PS He originally bought the pros and sent them back for 2nd generation, saying the pros were not worth the extra money. I know that may be controversial, though!
- BOSE wireless headphones that he uses at night when I’m working, and he wants to watch a zombie apocalypse or whatever movie/show without waking the kids.
- Small toolset: My FIL has a massive work area outside the garage and stores all his nice tools. My SIL got him a smaller toolkit (like this one) to keep in the laundry room for around-the-house needs. He said he’s enjoyed having this mini kit inside! So it may be a great gift even for the man with ALL THE TOOLS. haha