Hi, Friends! Another short Friday post up ahead, I’m off to a wedding in Tucson this weekend! I hope you have a great one, I’ll be back on Monday with a recap!
My back/hip has been really acting up since I got back from Chicago. On Saturday I went to OTF thinking it was an upper body workout and instead it was mostly lower body, I probably should have left but I didn’t. So I spent Saturday laying around watching friends and icing my SI joint. Luckily I was feeling back to almost normal by Monday. I’m just getting some irritation in my bum at the end of the night. Definitely a better week on the movement workout front though!
- Friday (10/27) – Chiropractor
- Saturday (10/28) – Orange Theory Fitness (see it here)
- Sunday (10/29) OFF
- Monday (10/30)- BBG Arms and Abs week 3 – with company in our home gym of course
- Tuesday (10/31) – OTF Trick or Treat
- Wednesday (11/1) – Long Walk With Pup
- Thursday (11/2) – Orange Theory Workout (see it here)
I tried this stuff at FNCE so when I saw it at Sprouts I totally had to grab some! Beets are so good for you but I have the worst time eating beets (taste like earth) but this is pretty good!
I’m also currently obsessed with this La Croix flavor and bonus it’s the only La Croix Mr. Hungry likes.
I’m listening to this book right now on audible, mostly it makes me anxious about getting enough sleep and gives me an excuse to sleep in!