Hope everyone had a happy Fourth of July! I’ve got a short and sweet post for you this week!
Some humor for your Friday…
Salad from MOD pizza last weekend was pretty good! Hit the spot for something out that wasn’t chipotle ha ha
- OH Press with touch in the middle 10-12, dropping weight every round
- alternating press x 20, dropped weight every time
- 12 skull crushers (#30)
- 12 front raises to T back to front and down (#20)
- 20 leg lifts
- 15 table top single arm triceps kickbacks
- 50 bicycles
- 20 plank to T (each direction counts as one)
Sunday (6/30) – OFF
Monday (7/1) – Modified PaleOMG Workout
- I modified the lunge stance cross overs in my arm position. I used a dumbbell in a stacked grip, versus a kettlebell in a palms down grip.
- I modified the single arm KB swings to single arm front raise
- I modified the rotational single arm KB swings to single arm lateral raises
- Yes, I could do those movements but they aren’t really in line with my goals of building strict strength. Overall I liked the workout though so I did it but modified it.
Tuesday (7/2) – HIIT Birthday
Wednesday (7/3) – OFF
2 rounds of glute activation exercises
- 12 single leg deadlifts each side (#24lb KB)
- 10 squats (#24lb KB)
- 10 squat pulses (#24lb KB)
- 10-second squat hold (#24lb KB)
- 10 Step up to lunges (#24)
- 10 Weighted Glute Bridges (heels on the bench)
- 10-second hold
2-3 rounds finisher
- 10 bear hold single leg sliders each side
- 10 single leg bridge – working leg on a medicine ball
WTE? Meal Plan Preview For This Week
Each week comes with a step by step meal prep guide as well as grocery shopping tips and swaps/substitutions for any diet.
Want this plan? Sign up for an annual membership today!
Want to try it out first? Sign up for a free week here.