Hope everyone had a happy Fourth of July! I’ve got a short and sweet post for you this week!
Some humor for your Friday…
Salad from MOD pizza last weekend was pretty good! Hit the spot for something out that wasn’t chipotle ha ha
View this post on Instagram
Happy Monday friends! I did this workout on Friday and it was the perfect way to start my weekend!!! .⠀ I wanted to share a quick reminder though, make sure you are tracking your workouts and repeating them every once in a while. I did this workout about 2 months ago with much lighter weights and at the time it felt SUPER HARD. This time around I increased the weights and reps, and it was a great workout but still felt I could have gone up a little more. It's really fun to see progress like that, it reminds you how far you've come! . . . Make sure to like, share, and save if you like this workout and want to see more! Let me know if you try it! ⠀ .⠀ .⠀ ⠀ 4 Rounds⠀ .⠀ ⠀ Alternating Chest Press x 12-15 reps⠀each Plank Plate Slides x 20 * ⠀ Crossover Mountain Climbers x 50⠀ Weighted Pullover Into Tucks x 15⠀ Plate Rows x 15⠀ Hammer Curls x 12-15⠀ ⠀ .⠀ For the plank plate slides, you can slide just about anything including a dumbbell or sub alternating shoulder taps.⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ ⠀ #fitness #fitfluential #workout #health #dietitian #trainer #healthy #eatclean #fitfuel #cleaneating #dietitiansofig #igdietitian #igtrainer #workout #totalbodyworkout #upperbodyworkout #upperbody #coreworkout #coretraining #30minuteworkout #quickworkout #quickworkouts #dumbellworkout #burpees #hungryhobby #fitcoach #fitmom⠀
- OH Press with touch in the middle 10-12, dropping weight every round
- alternating press x 20, dropped weight every time
- 12 skull crushers (#30)
- 12 front raises to T back to front and down (#20)
- 20 leg lifts
- 15 table top single arm triceps kickbacks
- 50 bicycles
- 20 plank to T (each direction counts as one)
Sunday (6/30) – OFF
Monday (7/1) – Modified PaleOMG Workout
- I modified the lunge stance cross overs in my arm position. I used a dumbbell in a stacked grip, versus a kettlebell in a palms down grip.
- I modified the single arm KB swings to single arm front raise
- I modified the rotational single arm KB swings to single arm lateral raises
- Yes, I could do those movements but they aren’t really in line with my goals of building strict strength. Overall I liked the workout though so I did it but modified it.
Tuesday (7/2) – HIIT Birthday
Wednesday (7/3) – OFF
2 rounds of glute activation exercises
- 12 single leg deadlifts each side (#24lb KB)
- 10 squats (#24lb KB)
- 10 squat pulses (#24lb KB)
- 10-second squat hold (#24lb KB)
- 10 Step up to lunges (#24)
- 10 Weighted Glute Bridges (heels on the bench)
- 10-second hold
2-3 rounds finisher
- 10 bear hold single leg sliders each side
- 10 single leg bridge – working leg on a medicine ball
WTE? Meal Plan Preview For This Week
Each week comes with a step by step meal prep guide as well as grocery shopping tips and swaps/substitutions for any diet.
Want this plan? Sign up for an annual membership today!
Want to try it out first? Sign up for a free week here.