Good Eats Weekend
Thai Shrimp Salad
A while ago Applebee’s reached out to me on menu to ask if I’d like to try their new Lighter Fare menu, it was a delicious kick off to the weekend!
Friday Night Wine
Saturday Morning Pancakes
Long Puppy Walks
Really Good Burgers
(Zinburger El Diablo)
Starbucks Cold Brew
Starbucks Feta Wrap
Chicken Shwarama Salad
Summer Body Check In
Despite eating out all weekend, I think we did pretty well sticking to healthy and keeping treats to one per day.
Last week’s goals:
- Continue rocking out 1-3 from the previous week. – yes, I love drinking water first thing in the AM, supplements
- Shut down late night snacking. Yep! I felt way better about that this week! What really helped? For dessert I had a chocolate PB protein shake.
- Plate Everything. Nope I kind of forgot about this one, I still eat pieces of cheese out of the fridge.
- Get 10,000 steps per day and keep doing my PT exercises. Yes I got to 10K all but 2 days. My back continues to get better, I’m looking forward to getting in some workouts this week! Woot Woot!
This week’s goals:
- Continue with water in AM and during day as well as supplements.
- Continue with avoiding late night snacking.
- Get 10,000 steps
- Get in a 4 workouts.
Question of the day:
- What was your favorite thing you ate over the weekend?
- What are your top goals this week?
Leave a Reply