Loaded Veggie Kielbasa Soup
Kielbasa sausage has deep savory garlic flavor which adds a ton of flavor to this veggie-loaded kielbasa soup recipe! This recipe is super easy and PACKED with veggies! Cooks in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 lb kielbasa sausage sliced, can sub turkey kielbasa sausage
- 3 cups carrots chopped or sliced
- 3 cups celery 1 stalk chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups sweet potato chopped (1 large)
- 4 cups broth vegetable or chicken
- 4 cups water
- 2-4 cups chopped kale or collard greens
- 1 cube bouillon optional
Saute onions in oil in the bottom of a very large soup pot. When onions are translucent and tender, then add the sausage and brown it.
Add the carrots, celery, garlic, and sweet potato to the pot. Then pour the broth and water over the mixture and mix well.
Boil for 15 minutes (or until sweet potatoes are tender) and then stir in the kale.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 749mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 13785IU | Vitamin C: 21.6mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1.1mg