Individual Mediterranean Pita Pizzas
Clean up your diet and keep dinner low stress with this quick healthy Mediterranean pizza option!
- 1 whole wheat pocket bread (I used Ezekiels)
- 2 tbsp marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 oz crumbled feta with mediterranean herbs (Trader Joe's)
- 1 artichoke canned in water
- 1 piece peppered turkey bacon chopped
Pan fry your turkey bacon till cooked to desired crispiness level. Set bacon aside.
Preheat the oven to 350F
Start by topping the pita with the marinara and spinach.
Add mozzarella, feta, artichokes, bacon and any other desired toppings. Olives, peppers, etc would be lovely.
Place in oven (or toaster oven if just making one) for 15-20 minutes until crispy and bubbly.