Chocolate Coconut Flour Pancakes
Chocolate Coconut Flour pancakes are a chocolate lovers dream! These low carb pancakes are filled with nutritious ingredients plus rich chocolate & gooey chocolate chips.
Servings 8 pancakes
Coconut Flour Chocolate Pancakes:
For chocolate sauce version 1:
For Chocolate sauce dairy free version 2:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon nut butter anything you like will work, just remember it will taste like this, so I used cashew because it’s bland
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Heat a greased griddle or large skillet over low to medium heat. You can use egg rings (these are the ones I have) or just freehand them. Sprinkle in ½ teaspoon chocolate chips per pancake after you pour them. (I poured a between 2-3 tablespoons of batter per pancake.) I sprayed my pancakes with cooking oil before I flipped them to prevent them from sticking. Flip the pancake when almost completely set.
For the chocolate sauce: Melt butter, then stir in Nutella and maple syrup. Serve immediately. Store in an airtight jar in the fridge, heat prior to reserving.
For dairy-free chocolate sauce: Melt butter and stir in nut butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder.
- Recipe facts for pancakes only, not chocolate sauce (since there are two versions).
- Each pancake should be no bigger than the size of your palm.
- I found this recipe worked the best with extreme patience and low heat. Each set of pancakes takes about 2-3 minutes on low heat.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g