Tangy Creamy Salsa Dip
This tangy creamy salsa dip can be thrown together in 5 mins with pantry staples! #DipForTheWin @walmart
- 10 ounces plain whole milk greek yogurt
- 8 ounces garlic and herb goat cheese
- 2 cans RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce sliced black olives
- 1 can artichoke hearts 1 15 ounce can
- garnish: smoked paprika and green onions
Combine yogurt and goat cheese in a food processor, by hand, or with an electric mixer until creamy and no chunks.
Fold in the remaining ingredients.
Add garnish and serve immediately or store in the fridge. Dip will be good as long as yogurt or goat cheese would be good.