Cilantro Jalapeno Shrimp Stir Fry
Cilantro Jalapeno Creamy Shrimp Stir-Fry comes together in under 15 minutes, uses three ingredients & is an incredibly delicious healthy gluten-free meal with less than 300 calories!
Servings 2 servings
- 8 ounces cilantro jalapeno hummus or your favorite flavor
- .75 lbs medium, tail off, precooked shrimp defrosted*
- 16 ounces cauliflower rice
- ½ T avocado oil
- optional garnish – green onions
Add oil and cauliflower rice to a very large non-stick skillet on medium high. Cook until cauliflower rice is tender.
Add shrimp and hummus and cook until mixture is hot, stirring frequently.
Garnish with green onions if desired.
- I used precooked shrimp that I defrosted ahead of time. If you want to use uncooked or frozen shrimp you have two options. 1) You can defrost it in the microwave (but then you will have to wash a bowl.) 2) You can defrost it on the pan FIRST and if you buy uncooked shrimp you can cook it too. Remove it from the pan and set aside, then proceed with the directions as listed.
- Riced cauliflower is available frozen and fresh many places (Costco, Trader Joes, Sprouts etc.) I prefer to use Trader Joes frozen cauliflower rice but you can use whatever fresh or frozen. You can also rice your own cauliflower using the shredder attachment of your food processor. 16 ounces is equal to about one large head of cauliflower.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.7g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 4.3g | Fiber: 7.8g | Sugar: 4.4g