Omega 3 Supplement
In the first half of my pregnancy, I was not taking as much Omega 3 as I am now. For the first half of my pregnancy, I used this supplement from Nordic Naturals. Now that I’m well into my second trimester I felt comfortable increasing my Omega 3 intake so now I take Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega.
Week 24 – 6 Months!
- Shoulder/rib Pain- comes and goes basically the same. My doctor ruled out liver/gallbladder issues. Sleeping with a body pillow seems to have helped a lot!
- Fatigue: Definitely more fatigue this week, but again, THE HEAT! I’m not sure if it’s me or the heat. I feel like this is typical of how I feel in July usually.
- SI Joint Pain: Pretty minimal, just some stabbing occasionally when I get up and down.
- Also getting some kicks to the bladder occasionally so that’s fun!
- Shoulder/Rib Pain- same as last week.
- I definitely felt a little better energy wise this week so that was good!
- SI Joint Pain: Had some real trouble with my SI joint this week! Lunges and split leg exercises seem to aggravate it a ton so those are out for a while. In addition, sitting on the couch seems to help my shoulder/rib stuff but aggravate the SI joint, so that’s been a fun little dance of trade-offs.