Hi, friends! Popping in today to share with you my recent grocery haul from Trader Joe’s! This is just a snapshot of what I buy on a weekly basis, to see a list of all my favorites check out my Trader Joe’s Staples List!
What I bought:
- Organic Spinach
- Peanut Noodle Salad Kit – loved it!
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Saute kit – loved it but did not use walnuts in kit. Added more broccoli.
- Tricolor Cabbage
- Organic Petite Brussel Sprouts
- Sweet Potatoes
- Zig Zag Butternut Squash Fries – baby ate all of them in one sitting roasted with coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Crushers/Squeeze Packs
- Organic Gala Apples
- RX Bars
- Kansas City Barbecue Sauce
- Marinara Sauce (the only one with olive oil)
- Dark Chocolate
- Cashew Yogurt
- Mediterranean Hummus
- Pepita Salsa
- Colby Jack Cheese Slices
- Plantain Chips
- Bambas – baby is OBSESSED.
- Vegetable Chips
- Various Fresh Herbs
- Brown Rice Tortillas
- Baby Carrots
- Organic Blueberries
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Uncured Meat Pizza
- Gluten-Free Cauliflower Crust Cheese Pizza
- Cauliflower Gnocchi (Frozen)
- Roasted Carrot Coins (frozen)
- Pepperjack sliced cheese
- uncured turkey bacon
- uncured applewood smoked bacon
- ground turkey
- free-range organic chicken breasts
- Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Bowls
- Sheet Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi, Sausage, & Broccoli
- Parmesan Vegetable Chip Crusted Baked Chicken
- Healthy Breakfast Quesadilla
Email subscribers can now get my Healthy 7-Day Trader Joe’s Meal Plan & Shopping List in my Library of Resources. Don’t have access? Click here to sign up!
Do you think instead of the videos you could just do photo based posts? It is really hard to watch the video when trying to not have the noise on in the background. lol!
I read through the list but seeing pics is always beneficial! 🙂
Kelli Shallal MPH RD says
Good point! I’ve pre-recorded a few of these, but when I start doing them again I can definitely add a few photos! If it helps, I do add closed captions to the video when I upload it to YouTube. You can see this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS8eVyeGckE
Thanks Kelli! I just think that keeping it simple and staying true to the “old way” of keeping a blog as blog is best! 😉
p.s. Have you had other express concerns about being able to view the full blog from their phones? I have an issue because of the adds at the TOP, BOTTOM, and Side of the screen! 🙁
Kelli Shallal MPH RD says
Hi Lindsay! It’s definitely tough because many people told me they LOVE the videos, but like I said I an easily snap some photos to include as well! Trying to make everyone happy! As far as the Ads, I recently lowered the density of ads so that the problem shouldn’t be occurring. If it happens to you can you please send a screenshot to [email protected] so I can fix it?! Thanks, girl!