Happy Happy Weekend everyone! Working Saturday’s doesn’t bother me because there is always so much awesome energy in the gym. I thought I’d share today’s workout for everyone now so you can see what coming! Get excited!
This workout is a classic crossfit style partner workout. It’s pretty simple, while one person holds the kettlebell the other person does the exercise. It can be broken up however you want (except for the rows that are 250 meters each) the only rule is that the kettlebell doesn’t touch the ground. If the kettlebell does touch the ground the penalty is 10 burpees! Check back tomorrow for the first set of meal ideas.
1. Swap out row machine for any cardio equipment (go hard for 1 one minute and switch, each person should do 6 rounds).
2. Planks can be done on knees as needed.
3. Level 1: Squats Level 2: Up/Downs (kneeling to standing)
4. Push Ups: Presses, On Knees, Full Push Ups, Decline Push Ups (from hard–> hardest)
5. Have the person holding the pet rock stand on the person who is doing sit ups toes or do crunches. Some of you did crunches on the Bosu ball, that works too!
6. Repeat Cardio
Form Video Links
3. Push Press
5. Push Up
Let me know if you try it!
*This post has been edited to include form cues! (8.15.15)