Since last week the recipe redux was on Friday so I’m doing the Friday Fitness Review today! Today is going to be a day of getting my stuff and to do list straight since I was gone Wednesday through Sunday for the Idea World Convention and Blogfest. Don’t worry, I’ve got a recap coming soon! I’ve got to get moving so let’s do this!
- Friday (7/14) – Week 1 Total Body BBG
- Saturday (7/15)- Moving Day
- Sunday (7/16) – OFF
- Monday (7/17)– Week 2 Abs & Arms BBG
- Tuesday (7/18) – Week 2 Legs & Cardio BBG
- Wednesday (7/19) – Strong by Zumba Certification
- Thursday (7/20) – Strong by Zumba 30 minute workout
- Friday (7/21) – Barre class in the AM
- Saturday (7/22) – WOW workout with Todd Durkin and Zumba
First up! My One Bowl Honey Oatmeal Bread got a new recipe video!
This One Bowl Honey Oat Bread is made with no refined flour or sugar! Using only oat flour you can make this gluten and dairy free bread to enjoy any time you need a little sweet treat! We ate it as part of breakfast and as pre/post workout snacks! #sponsored Silk Get the full recipe: https://hungryhobby.net/honey-oat-bread/
Posted by Hungry Hobby on Tuesday, July 18, 2017
I’ve got a TON of new product favorites that I’ll be sharing from Blogfest so hang tight for that! Until then, here is a quick round up of my favorite/most interesting links from the week!