Since last week the recipe redux was on Friday so I’m doing the Friday Fitness Review today! Today is going to be a day of getting my stuff and to do list straight since I was gone Wednesday through Sunday for the Idea World Convention and Blogfest. Don’t worry, I’ve got a recap coming soon! I’ve got to get moving so let’s do this!
- Friday (7/14) – Week 1 Total Body BBG
- Saturday (7/15)- Moving Day
- Sunday (7/16) – OFF
- Monday (7/17)– Week 2 Abs & Arms BBG
- Tuesday (7/18) – Week 2 Legs & Cardio BBG
- Wednesday (7/19) – Strong by Zumba Certification
- Thursday (7/20) – Strong by Zumba 30 minute workout
- Friday (7/21) – Barre class in the AM
- Saturday (7/22) – WOW workout with Todd Durkin and Zumba
First up! My One Bowl Honey Oatmeal Bread got a new recipe video!
I’ve got a TON of new product favorites that I’ll be sharing from Blogfest so hang tight for that! Until then, here is a quick round up of my favorite/most interesting links from the week!