So it’s been a shitty week for workouts. I had planned to hit the ground running when I got back from Chicago with workouts but my back flared up pretty bad on the flight so I’ve been taking it easy. It’s always a balance between letting everything calm down and getting back to the stability work. Whomp whomp. The good news is I know it’s just a flare, a crappy flare but still just a flare. I went so many years in pain every day I think I panic a little bit when it comes back, but it’s nice to know that it will go away. So I’m taking it easier so that I can get back to it sooner!
- Friday – OFF/ Travel
- Saturday (10/21) – Hotel Gym Workout
- Sunday (10/22) – Bike riding around Chicago
- Monday (10/23) – Thursday (10/26)- OFF
It’s been a crazy week but here were some of my favorite reads for this week!
- Yes – Love this: 30 Minute Treadmill Interval Workout
- Speaking of back pain: Why Your Body Doesn’t Want You To Sit All Day
- So true! Plus I would add tons of nutmilk at the exp FNCE Trends
- First 14 Days With A New Born
- So cute and fun to make with kids! Frozen Yogurt Pumpkins
- Most Important Meal of the Day
- no thanks – I stick to normal thanks
- A Slice of Pizza’s History
- Why Is Salmon So Healthy?
- How to Sneak Spinach Into Your Diet
That’s it for me! I know a super short post, more next week! This weekend I’m excited to celebrate Megan’s Birthday, hang out at home, and catch up on some work! What about you?