The last round up went up a little late, so I don’t have that much to report. Working out at the apartment gym is hit or miss. Sometimes there is NO ONE there and it’s like the best thing ever, and sometimes there are 6 people packed into a tiny room.
- Sunday – OFF/travel back from blogfest
- Monday – BBG Week 3 Legs & Cardio – I shared my substitutions on IG stories – the program is pretty quad dominant so I try to throw in some hamstring activation in place of some of the lunges.
- Tuesday – OFF
- Wednesday – CARDIO CRAZYNESS + Chiropractor – I followed the treadmill workout I found on Reddit from orange theory. Then I did 10 minutes walking up hill, 10 minutes bike, 10 minutes elliptical. It reminded me of back in the day when I used to be a cardio queen.
- Thursday- Week 3 BBG abs and arms + another orange theory inspired treadmill session
I’ve been on a let’s buy every new sauce and try them out kick lately…. here are some of my favorite:
I made shredded buffalo chicken in the instant pot with the studs sauce which was amazing! I mixed it with spaghetti squash and the Hillary’s ranch and it was DELISH! No picture because spaghetti squash doesn’t always look delish when photographed.
I want to try out adding a new little section to these posts, Friday Focus. Just a little recap on what I’ve been focusing on this week to continue to fight for the things that matter most to me.
WOW by Todd Durkin – we got this book for free at blogfest, thanks, Todd! It’s divided into 52 sections, one for every week. This section reminded me to tell those who matter most in my life that they matter to me.
My hubby, God Bless him, said he couldn’t take one more second of me complaining about the heat. Funny thing is, it used to never bother me, but since my hormones came back full force and I solved my iron problem I’m NEVER cold, not even on planes. So the heat gets to me way more than it used to, but he is right, no sense in making him miserable complaining about it all the time, right? So I started re-listening to my favorite book for some positivity inspiration on audible. Two things I’ve been mulling over this week:
- You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with most frequently.
- Keep a list of your wins – a daily log to remind you of all the wins you take for granted. I had veggies for breakfast 4 out 5 days this week, that’s a huge win for me!