Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you a little bit about how I’m liking the coconut water Cocozia sent me to try.
Note: I received products from Cocozia for review, I was not compensated for my time. All thoughts and opinions in this post and every post are my own.
When the folks over at Cocozia contacted me and asked me if I’d like to try their coconut water I was super excited, but also a little nervous. I never liked coconut water in the past (unless it was chocolate flavor) until I tried coconut water in Hawaii from an actual coconut!
One thing I really liked about the coconut water in Hawaii is that it was surprisingly not super sweet, Cocozia has no added sugar, so to me it tasted very similar to what I had in Hawaii! Did you know that coconut water is also a great way to hydrate?
– Unlike sports drinks Cocozia coconut water contains organic coconut juice and no added sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
– Unsweetened coconut water contains half the calories and one third of the sugar per 8fl oz serving of popular sports drinks
– Potassium is an important nutrient in nerve transmission, muscle contraction, blood pressure control, pH balance and fluid balance. Cocozia coconut water contains SIX TIMES the amount of potassium as the average sports drink, it also contains other electrolytes essential to maintain proper hydration such as sodium and magnesium.
Personally, I’ve been LOVING sipping on some after hot yoga, receiving the box was great timing!
3 Ingredient Coconut Water Smoothie
Whether you love coconut water or think it’s not for you, you will LOVE this 3 ingredient (plus ice) smoothie. Mr. Hungry still doesn’t really dig coconut water, but he LOVED this smoothie! As you probably guessed, Arizona is HOT so we’ve been drinking these smoothies to stay hydrated and energized!
- 1 cup tropical fruit mix (frozen)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup cocozia coconut water (or other coconut water, unsweetened
- 1 scoop Vanilla Formulx Recovery Protein Powder (affiliate link) or other protein powder of choice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
[Tweet “Check out this delicious 3 Ingredient Smoothie & enter the #cocozia Coconut Water #Giveaway via @hungryhobby #ad”]
I’m sharing some of my stash with one lucky Hungry Hobby reader! Enter the giveaway below! (trying out this new rafflecopter thing we will see how it goes…)
If you’re into flavored coconut water they have tons of flavors, I haven’t tried them so I can’t comment on them but I definitely want to (especially the chocolate!)
Have a great day! (I’ll announce the winner Sunday.)