Hey Friends! This is going to be a quick one today, I’m chowing down on breakfast of a goat cheese spinach omelet (1 egg, 1/2 cup egg whites, spinach, goat cheese) while I type up this post! No workout yet, I’m hoping to go to a pilates session or today might be a rest day.
On Monday night I made a point of making our advent jar, better late than never right? I used the same jar from last year but we changed up the activities a bit.
- Make an Advent Jar
- Watch a Funny Christmas You Tube- HILARIOUS
Tonight is Kiss under the Missle Toe!
- Buy Missy/Pets a Present/Treat
- Starbucks Treats
- Drink Hot Chocolate
- Look at Christmas Lights (Walking)
- Drink Egg Nog
- Make Christmas Cookies
- Watch Christmas TV Show
- Listen to each others favorite Christmas songs
- Take a Family Photo
- Share a Favorite Christmas Memory
- Phoenix Symphony Christmas
- Wear Red and Green
- Look at Christmas Lights (Driving)
- Make a Christmas Collage
- Top 3 Funniest Moments of Relationship
- Play a Christmas Game
- Pray Together
- Have a drink together
- Enjoy Peppermint/Candy Cane
Of possible interest:
Guest Post on the Stone Soup Blog —–> How to Navigate the Football Party Spread (click here)
Have a great day!