Saturday was rather uneventful, I had a Grocery Store Tour in the morning followed by a long nap and chores. Woot woot crazy Saturday night, so let’s move on to Palm Sunday, which started with Mass…
Summer Bod Check In
- 10,000 steps a day, nix late night snacking, drink water (especially AM) and take supplements. I kind of fell off the wagon with the AM water, but everything else was okay!
- Drink UCAN 1-2x/day (this really helps me control cravings and prevent weird blood sugar fluctuations, plus I tend to eat on the low carb side of things so it helps me keep my carbs up) Yep, all but one day!
- At least 7 Hours Of Sleep- no idea my Garmin isn’t syncing 🙁
- Join a gym. Yes, I joined a rec center and that counts!
- Continue above and join in on sleep challenge for Week 12!