- Drawer Organizers – after putting away all our gifts I realized babies have a lot of little things that are hard to organize like socks, hats, mittens, hairbrush, etc.
- Fisher-Price Music & Lights Deluxe Gym, Rainforest
- Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey, One Size – I bought this on a recommendation from Sarah. When it came, I realized it only has a sticky pad to secure it to the table which looks like it could ruin the dresser. So I’ve got to figure out another way to secure it or potentially use it without a security strap? It has one for the baby but only the sticky pad to secure to the dresser.
- Haakaa hand press pump – heard great things about it.
- Ergo 360 All Carry Positions with infant insert – heard great things about this too!
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags – same brand as the breast pump I ordered.
- Milk storage organizer – saw this on Whitney’s Instagram stories and it looked so cool!
- Water Wipes – the ingredients are so clean, I wonder how well they work!
- Blackout shades
- Snuza Go, another recommendation from Sarah!
- Babybjorn Bouncer – I was nervous about this large purchase because I’ve heard mixed things. Most babies love it, but occasionally they hate it, so that’s great, fingers crossed.
Of course, we received a ton of gifts from the baby shower as well! But since I didn’t technically buy them, I won’t share until after I try them out!