What to focus on this week? At first I was kind of at a loss, I couldn’t think of anything I should focus on. In life though, there is always room for improvement. So this week…
Sometimes people will come into my office and I’ll be so busy/stressed I will answer questions without even looking up. It doesn’t happen every day, but it’s still NOT OKAY. Same thing happens with the hubby, family, and friends… my mind is going a million miles a minute to the point where I can’t focus on the conversation at hand. While multi-tasking is a great skill, sometimes its better to slow down and knock out one task at a time. Otherwise 10 minutes later I can’t remember what decision I made when I answered that question without looking up from my computer. Then I have to go ask… that’s annoying for me and them… so this week I will try to be more present in my interactions with others by:
- Looking people in the eyes when I talk to them
- Limiting the time I spend on social media to true down time
- Making a to do list, focusing on one project at a time as much as possible
- Meditating and praying daily (this helps to center me so it is easier to focus on one thing at a time).
- Week 7: Avoid Soda This Week
- Week 6: Spend 15 Minutes Playing and Cuddling with Missy Daily (my cat)
- Week 5: Throughly wash all produce
- Week 4: Meditate Daily (at least 10 minutes)
- Week 3: Get enough good quality sleep (at least 7-8 hours)
- Week 2: Limit tasting during cooking and food preparation
- Week 1: Wait one hour between dinner and dessert
Shopping was done at a variety of times over the weekend. Trying to buy minimal since we may be moving…. again…. more details to come on that.
Double doses every day till Paul leaves for his business trip, I’m going to break the curse. Every time he comes back sick… not this time if I can help it!
Same as usual……Salads or Leftovers…..
Paul will be on a business trip most of this week so my meal plan is super flexible, I’m going to do my best to try not and end up having a sun butter smoothie or puffins for dinner every single night he is gone.
Sunday- Jalapeño and Cheddar Turkey Burgers
Tuesday- Shrimp and Broccoli Omelets/ Quesadillas
Thursday- Salmon and Healthy Fried Brussels Sprouts
Saturday- Wing it/ out
Okay well, so we know there was no damage to my hip. In addition, my soreness has improved a 100 fold since I started sitting on a pillow at work. I’ve started to go on daily 10-40 minute walks and still doing the upper body. I’m hoping by next weekend I can get a little run in… fingers crossed and lots of prayers!
Upper Body Workouts—-> see this page
Thats it for me today, time to go make some green juice, have a great Sunday everyone!!!!