Happy Wednesday! Today is going to be a short post recapping last weeks eats (Monday-Thursday), this week has me totally burnt out. I kind of feel like a hamster on a treadmill going and going and going and not getting anywhere? I guess I’m really feeling this Wednesday huh? I still owe you guys an awesome Megan and Michael wedding recap too, that’s in the works for hopefully this weekend!
Last week was fully of breakfast variety! I loved every single one!
- Asparagus and Leek Frittata
- High Protein Single Serving Pumpkin Pancake
- Green Chile and Cheese Breakfast Burrito
- Overnight Oats—> so happy to return these to my life!
The theme for lunch was cook once, eat again and again and again! I made a huge thing of turkey taco meat and had it over salad all week. I definitely didn’t mind eating the same thing over and over again either because this is by far my favorite salad combination!
- Taco Salad with Trader Joe’s Vegetable Chips, Taco Flavored Turkey Meats, guac and salsa
- Taco Salad with Zucchini, Taco Flavored Turkey Meat, guac and salsa
- Taco Flavored Turkey meat over sweet potato with broccoli
- Taco Salad
Dinners were easy last week because we were heading out of town early Friday. I kept it REALLY simple to minimize waste and stress.
- Chicken Sausage, Brussel Sprouts, Laughing Cow
- Mahi Burger, Sweet Potato, Broccoli
- TJ’s Chicken Lime Burger, Cheddar, Green Beans, TJ’s Vegetable Chips
- Protein Shake with Vanilla Recovery Protein Powder Formulx (–>affiliate link), ice, and pumpkin
As usual tons of almond butter!
- apple and almond butter
- bananas and almond butter
- pumpkin chips and almond butter
- TJ’s Grassfed Cheddar
I like putting together these big round ups of my recent eats, but I also really like the daily posts I’ve been putting up this week. Not sure what I’ll stick with!
What have you been eating recently?
What’s your favorite thing to cook up and eat for a lot of meals in a row?
I really like to make the pre-flavored ground chicken from Sprouts like chorizo, basil parmesan, sweet italian, hot italian etc. It’s a delicious alternative to grilled chicken or fish to use as a protein option!