Pumpkin breakfast quesadillas are a delicious, filling, healthy meal you can make any time of the day. The savory unique flavors will ignite your taste buds and bring the homemade breakfast quesadilla to a whole new level!
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites (3/4 cup liquid whites)
- 3 large tortillas (I used Siete Almond Flour)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In small bowl mix pumpkin, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and cumin together. Add eggs/ egg whites and goat cheese then whisk until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to skillet on medium low and scramble until set.
- Divide mixture between three tortillas and then close them to form quesadillas.
- Put quesadilla on the same skillet you use for eggs, coat it with cooking spray and lightly brown quesadilla on each side (couple minutes per each side).
Definitely click here to pin this one for later!
What do you do after vacay to tighten things up?
What are your favorite part of vacations?
Mine is definitely spending time with the people I go with. I love quality time, I could eat it up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If I have your attention, I’m the happiest I could be. If we are sharing in an experience, I’m happier than happier.