Make Ahead High Protein Breakfast
Hi, friends! Sorry, I missed yesterday’s post, but it’s for a very good reason! I finally finished my Make Ahead High Protein ebook!
This book will be available in the Kindle store for a small download fee, but will also be available to Hungry Hobby’s subscribers entirely & 100% FREE! It contains shopping and nutrition tips, as well as all my favorite delicious and filling breakfast recipes! Click here to get your free copy or on the right side bar to get your free ebook!
When this post goes live, I’ll be on the road Tucson gulping coffee and praying I didn’t forget anything for my segment featuring Healthy Breakfast Ideas. Be sure to follow along on snapchat and IG for behind the scenes (hungryhobbyrd) fun.
Week 32: Incorporate Meditation
The opportunity to do live segments was unexpected and very exciting. However, my carefully planned week had a wrench thrown in it. Mr. Hungry has stepped up and helped me so much it’s incredible. I’ve had to prioritize, make lists, throw those lists out and make a new realistic PLANS more than once. Yesterday, when I felt like my brain was buzzing so loud, I couldn’t even hear my own thoughts I was reminded how powerful even a few minutes of meditation are.
If you are like me and feel like stopping to “just be with your thoughts” for 5 minutes sounds like torture, I promise you it doesn’t have to be. Yesterday, all I did was convince myself just to sit down and take deep breaths. I set my timer on my wrist for 1 minute and started focusing on breathing in and out deeply. I felt so much better after the first minute, I completed two more minutes. Afterward, the buzzing stopped, I felt like my energy was renewed and my focus much clearer.
Do you find yourself snacking a lot when you are stressed or frazzled? If you do, you are not alone! Many people find that just a few minutes to clear their minds helps them keep mindless snacking in check. That’s why meditation is a strategy I often implement with my Hungry Hobby RD clients. If you are new to meditation I highly recommend headspace. Headspace provides guided meditation for the beginner. What I like about it is that the guided meditations weren’t too far down peace, love, hippy rabbit hole for me. Instead, they were realistic and comfortable, something I appreciate.
If you are a seasoned pro at meditating it’s time to extend your meditation goals. Do you meditate daily? How long and of what quality are your sessions? All things to focus on this week!
52 Healthy Habits E-Course
Want healthy habits to come directly to your inbox? No problem!
The e-course will provide supportive information such as tips and tricks to help you ingrain each healthy habit as part of your permanent lifestyle.
Cost of the automated series is $9.99 which helps me cover the cost of automating the emails through my server. Thanks!
52 HEALTHY HABITS IN 52 WEEKS SERIES:
The 52 Healthy Habits Series is about ditching the diet mindset and making small changes to improve health overall naturally leading to a healthy body composition, increased energy and improved health. Please follow along and check out the past weeks!
- Week 52: Healthy Habits Wrap Up
- Week 51: Nightly Reflection
- Week 50: Limit Harmful Chemicals
- Week 49: Find Your Tribe
- Week 48: Cultivating Positivity
- Week 47: Healthy Thanksgiving Tips
- Week 46: Check In
- Week 45: Mobility – Foam Rolling
- Week 44: HIIT Training
- Week 43: LISS or Steady State Cardio
- Week 42: Limit Alcohol
- Week 41: Eat White, Wait What?
- Week 40: Eat Blue & Purple
- Week 39: Eat Green
- Week 38: Eat Yellow/Orange
- Week 37: Eat Red
- Week 36: Learn Which Foods to Purchase Organic
- Week 35: Read the Ingredient List!
- Week 34: Focus.
- Week 33: Chew Your Food!
- Week 32: Meditation
- Week 31: Gratitude Journaling
- Week 30: Plan & Revamp Dessert- 20 Healthy Ideas
- Week 29: Two fistfuls of veggies per meal
- Week 28: Get In Veggies At Breakfast
- Week 27: Healthy Veggie Snacks
- Week 26: Nourishing Fats for the Gut (Healthy Digestion Part 4)
- Week 25: Keeping Regular – The Other Fiber (Healthy Digestion Part 3)
- Week 24: Feed The Probiotics With Prebiotic Fiber (Healthy Digestion Part 2)
- Week 23: Amazing Health Benefits of Probiotics (Healthy Digestion Part 1)
- Week 22: Check In
- Week 21: What You Will Learn From Recording Your Meals (Intuitive Eating Series Part 4)
- Week 20: Eat Until 80% Full (Hara Hachi Bu) (Intuitive Eating Series Part 3)
- Week 19: Limit Distractions While Eating (Intuitive Eating Series Part 2)
- Week 18: Gaging Your Hunger Cues (Intuitive Eating Series Part 1)
- Week 17: 10,000 Steps Per Day
- Week 16: Assess Your Caffeine Intake
- Week 15: Decrease Sugar Intake
- Week 14: Healthy Coffee Creamers (upgrade yours)
- Week 13: 3 Month Check In
- Week 12: Sleep Enough & Sleep Better
- Week 11: Schedule Your Workouts
- Week 10: Pack A Healthy Lunch (5 Ways to Create Endless Combinations)
- Week 9: Prioritizing Protein
- Week 8: How and What to Meal Prep
- Week 7: Create & Stick To Your Healthy Meal Plan
- Week 6: Get Enough Omega-3’s (Fight Inflammation)
- Week 5: What Is A Healthy Fat & How To Get Enough (Include Healthy Fats)
- Week 4: How to Spot A Healthy Carbohydrate (Upgrade Your Carbs)
- Week 3: Tips to Increase Veggie Intake (Eat Veggies)
- Week 2: 15 Healthy On the Go Breakfast Ideas (Eat BF Challenge)
- Week 1: Tips to Drink More Water