- Pumpkin Green Protein Smoothie– a delicious creamy taste of fall right around the corner
- Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins & Eggs or Protein Shake
- Walnut Protein Balls (grab a couple on the way out the door)
- Almond Flour Pancakes– 20 recipes perfect for brunch on the long weekend!
- Chicken & Cheese Stuffed Poblano Pepper–> This looks like you could make a bunch of them and microwave them for a super filling lunch.
- Crunchy & Nutty Salmon Salad–> Get out of the tuna or chicken salad rut with salmon instead, sweet and nutty this will be a easy satisfying lunch!
- Buffalo Chicken Salad – Buffalo sauce? yes sign me up for this lunch every day!
- Spicy Shrimp Farmbox Stir Fry– veggie packed and spicy to fill you up and ignite your taste buds!
- Autumn Turkey Burger– another way to get veggies in? Pack them into a burger!
- Zucchini Nachos– these look so delicious I can not wait to try them, why haven’t I thought of this?!?!
- Stuffed Sweet Potato – Bake a bunch of sweet potatoes and stuff with ground chicken, turkey, beef or pork sautéed with kale and spinach and your done! My favorites are hot italian or breakfast!