Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend has been fantastic and your Sunday is going well. So far ours has been pretty low key. I slept in Saturday morning till 9am, which is pretty much a record for me recently. Since it was too hot to workout outside I headed to the gym and hopped on the treadmill and completed my longest run since I got injured.
Sometimes I like how the treadmill shuts off after 30 minutes and I have to restart. Even though I know I’ve already done 3 miles, my head is registering being on my first mile after I start over. Somehow it seems easier? But on the other hand I’d like to see the fruit of my effort on one screen that says 5 miles in however many minutes. Oh well though, can’t do anything about it! After my run I knocked out some freelance writing and recipe development, I felt pretty accomplished!
Friday night I picked up my farmbox that I get on a bi-weekly basis, I have no idea what I’m going to do with that much green onion!
Trader Joe’s/ Safeway
They didn’t have everything I needed (like the cucumbers or parsley) at TJ’s so I made a quick pit stop to grab them..
Meal Plan and Fitness
We didn’t really stick to last week’s meal plan, it was kind of a weird week. Mr. Hungry bit his tongue playing basketball so all he wanted was soft eggs to eat for like three days in a row. So we had a lot leftover goods to reuse for this week, I’m not complaining!
– Banana/Nut butter/quesadillas
– chicken burger salads
- Sunday- Out
- Monday- Salmon Fillets Over Salad
- Tuesday- Use the massive farmbox zucchini somehow, maybe zucchini quiche?
- Wednesday- Mahi Burgers & Green Beans
- Thursday- Smoothie Bowls or Individual Pizzas (Thursday nights are our super busy nights, half the time we end up eating smoothie bowls. So instead of “planning” something I know we probably won’t get to, I’m gonna say what will probably happen.)
- Friday- Wing it
- Saturday- Wing it
My workouts change after I see different ones I get excited to try online, but I like to have a plan to fall back on.
- Sunday- Strength (This morning I did this workout, part of this one, and this one.)
- Monday- Short run and strength
- Tuesday- PT
- Wednesday- run
- Thursday- nike trainer
- Friday- PT
- Saturday- Run
Chores followed by family and vino is on the agenda tonight, hope you have a great Sunday!