In a meal planning rut? In the past, I included what was on my meal plan, but nowadays I’m doing so much recipe development I hardly get the chance to remake anything. So, my meal plan ends up being a list of new recipes you won’t get until the following week or later, that isn’t helpful! So, I’ve decided to institute a Sunday series for your meal planning pleasure! It’s just five healthier dinner options to give you ideas on what to put on your meal plan! I’ve included one breakfast idea that you can easily meal prep and five dinner ideas. My thought is to use leftovers for lunch, happy Sunday meal prepping!
Don’t forget to download your easy quick start meal planning guide if you haven’t already got it!
You can meal prep these for the whole week!
Bacon Broccoli Slaw (Dairy Free) + Grilled Chicken
4 Ingredient Meal (Bonus Recipe #1)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup arugula pesto (dairy free) or walnut pesto
- half pound lean ground Italian turkey
- 1T oil
- Cook spaghetti squash (I like to cook mine in the microwave). While spaghetti squash is cooking, cook sausage in a large skillet in oil until fully cooked. Combine spaghetti squash, pesto, and meat in a large bowl.Makes 1-2 servings
3 Ingredient Meal (Bonus Recipe #2)
- one bag frozen shrimp
- one bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos teriyaki sauce
Directions: Add shrimp and stir fry veggies to pan on medium high to defrost. Once they are defrosted drain the pan of excess liquid. Add your coconut aminos and place the lid on the pan for 3-5 minutes. Your meal is done! I topped mine with sriracha as well.
Stuck in a meal planning rut? Love these #Healthy and #glutenfree #mealplan ideas!Click To Tweet
New Here? You may Like:
- How to Create A Meal Plan You Will Actually Stick To
- Simple Meal Prep Tips
- How to Make Ahead Portable Protein Shakes
- My Favorite Lunch Bag
- How to Grocery Shop for a Whole Month
- See Past Sunday Meal Plans