Hey, friends! I hope you had a quick week! I pre-wrote this post since I’ve got an early flight to catch for a bachelorette party this weekend in Seattle! Follow along on IG stories! Alright, let’s do the Friday thing!
Let me see if I can remember, this week was a world wind for sure!
- Friday – Off
- Saturday – BBG Week 5 Abs and Arms
- Sunday – Orange Theory
- Monday – BBG Legs Week 5
- Tuesday – Off
- Wednesday – Orange Theory
Thursday – I did half of this workout & 2 rounds or BBG Week 4 Full Body
Eats this week:
- Lots of eggs and breakfast chicken sausage (Diestel farms from Whole Foods)
- An egg sandwich from the freezer, recipe coming soon
- tons of iced coffee
- PB fit cakes – 1/4 cup PB fit, 1/4 cup almond milk, a pinch of baking powder – cook for 1-2 minutes in microwave
- Tons of barbecue chicken made in theinstant pot
- Random roasted veggies of sweet potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and butternut squash fries.
- Beef and broccoli mix that I made up with steak from Butcher Box (special HH discount coming soon)
- I bought mini ice cream sandwiches but they went in the trash, they didn’t sit well with either of us. whomp whomp
- I’ve also had tons of toast and almond butter (unpictured.)
- I also have been nibbling on TJ’s dark chocolate and a chocolate covered frozen banana.
Wednesday night we went to dinner down town at Grass Roots Tap and Kitchen. We shared a farmers chop salad, wings, Brussels, and a pork belly platter. (Highly recommend, it was delicious and so many delicious veggies!) Yesterday I went to lunch with my Mom at Pita Jungle and we shared a chipotle chicken pizza and a Gyro Salad with hummus!
This week has been so busy I haven’t been able to keep up with all my blog and news reading this week! Here are a few links I did enjoy!