As always, this post may contain affiliate links in which I am eligible to earn a small kickback on but doesn’t change the cost of the item to you. I only recommend stuff I love and would buy again, I appreciate your support for HH, you freaking rock!
I walk Nala 40-60 minutes every day except Tuesday (I am at school) and Thursday (my heel hurt). This week’s workouts were the same movements as last week but lower weights meaning heavier weights.
- Friday- Workout 1 Week 3
- Saturday- Workout 2 Week 3 + this cardio workout which was pretty good, so I made a nice little pin worthy image for you guys. I try to pin all my workouts to my HH Workouts Pinterest Board or HH Treadmill Workouts Board if you are looking for more inspiration!
- Sunday- 4 Mile Run with Nala
- Monday- OFF
- Tuesday- Workout 1 Week 3 +
HIIT Training 30-40 seconds on/20 seconds off for three rounds – Box Jumps, Touchdowns, Toe Taps (To be honest I promised I wouldn’t do any plyometric exercises until I finished my strength program my friend wrote. I did them anyway, I was short on time and I wanted too.
- Wednesday- Workout 2 Week 3 + HIIT intervals on the elliptical (1 minute at level 10-12/ 1 minute at level 5)
- Thursday- OFF/Chiropractor
This Week’s Favorite Recipe Round-Ups
What is your favorite thing of the week?!?!?!?!