Welcome to Fall 2105 90 Day Challenge Team Kelli! Having the Spring 90 Day Challenge under my belt I feel like I now have the experience to make the 90 day challenge experience the best possible for ALL my team members.
This post will serve as the hub for all things 90 Day so please book mark it, save it to your home page, pin it, whatever you want to do so you can come back to it for all 90 day updates!
What is the 90 Day Challenge?
A weight loss or transformation challenge by Life Time Fitness. Every pound lost a dollar goes to the Life Time foundation benefiting the school lunch program. Winners can win 10,000 nationally in each category a male and female will be chosen.
I have some clients that are in it to win it and some that are using 90 day to take advantage of the discounts, others just want the accountability. Whichever end of the spectrum you follow under that’s okay! If you are not a member of Life Time but a blog follower or fellow blogger, feel free to join in with us! Of course you will not be eligible for the Life Time related prizes unless you are a registered member, but you can still set some goals to smash before the holidays. My prizes will be open to anyone following the blog!
What you can expect to find here:
- Links to all 90 day related posts
- Links to All Team Killa Kelli Workouts
- Links to weekly meal plans, that’s right WEEKLY Meal Plan ideas at the beginning of every week!
- Giveaways! Yep I said it, I’ll post information about the club giveaways as well as specific giveaways just for bloggy followers! J (Hint check out the first give away below!)
Try It Tuesday Recaps
- Community, I want to be drowning in 90 day challenge #90dayteamkelli hash tags and comments on posts. This is your journey, but you aren’t alone, that’s what the 90 day challenge is about! (Follow me on social media twitter, instagram, and facebook.)
Most of you shared your goals with me so now it’s time to share my goals with you!
- Run a ½ marathon by the end of the challenge but I didn’t really say that out loud because lord knows every time I even think about formal training I end up getting injured.
- Continue to build strength in my upper body and core. My legs are plenty strong but I’m like a T-Rex when it comes to upper body strength.
- Compete in transformation category aka reduce body fat
It’s your turn, get ready to enter your first giveaway for a Team Kelli T-Shirt (designed by my very talented friend Theresa from Sharks Bites of Life) by leaving a comment below introducing yourself and your goals for the next 90 days! I’ll randomly pick a winner on Tuesday, Good Luck!
- “Pet Rock” Partner Workout
- Bang For Your Buck Workout
- Total Body BOSU Workout
- Endurance Cardio & Lift Workout
- Fun Fives Workout
- There & Back Workout
- Resistance Band Workout
- Workout 8
- Workout 9
- Workout 10
- Workout 11
- Workout 12