Hi, friends! I can’t believe that this is the last week of the healthy habits series! Isn’t that nuts? If you have been following the healthy habits series all year you have now got 52 weeks of practicing taking care of your health. 52 weeks of focus, dedication, and learning. You have a lot to be proud of!
I started this series as a way to take attention away from “dieting” and place emphasis on the power of developing a healthy lifestyle.Dieting is temporary, leads to yo yo weight loss and in my experience, makes you miserableClick To Tweet Developing a lifestyle full of healthy habits that fit naturally into your day is how you get permanent changes in your body and your health.
So here is the big question? What now? Last week you started practicing nightly reflection as a way to keep on track, but maybe that isn’t enough? How do you keep focusing on those habits that mean the most? You know the saying failing to plan is planning to fail? It’s true! This weeks goal is to take some time to plan to succeed! That is why I put together a 52 Weeks to 52 Healthy Habits calendar just for you! There may be weeks you did really well, but there are likely things you have fallen off track of or already forgot about. The calendar helps you track your healthy habits every day and every week so you can keep going strong all year!
52 Healthy Habits E-Course
Want healthy habits to come directly to your inbox? No problem!
The e-course will provide supportive information such as tips and tricks to help you ingrain each healthy habit as part of your permanent lifestyle. You can use this along with your FREE tracker to make this your healthiest year ever! The cost to enroll in the series is $9.99, this helps me offset what I have to pay for automation via my email server. Thank you!
Interested in more accountability to help make sure you stick to developing your new lifestyle? I get it, learning new stuff is hard! Every time I have to try something new in business or in life, it feels like nails on a chalkboard the whole time. I try and do everything but what I need to do because the familiar is so much easier than the unknown. I’d love to champion your efforts and be the person that keeps you on track. We can work together to make sure you get all the support you need. Email me at hungryhobby(at)gmail(d0t).com so we can put a custom plan together for you!
Okay, now, let’s review everything you have learned and done!
52 HEALTHY HABITS IN 52 WEEKS SERIES:
The 52 Healthy Habits Series is about ditching the diet mindset and making small changes to improve health overall naturally leading to a healthy body composition, increased energy and improved health. Please follow along and check out the past weeks!
- Week 51: Nightly Reflection
- Week 50: Limit Harmful Chemicals
- Week 49: Find Your Tribe
- Week 48: Cultivating Positivity
- Week 47: Healthy Thanksgiving Tips
- Week 46: Check In
- Week 45: Mobility – Foam Rolling
- Week 44: HIIT Training
- Week 43: LISS or Steady State Cardio
- Week 42: Limit Alcohol
- Week 41: Eat White, Wait What?
- Week 40: Eat Blue & Purple
- Week 39: Eat Green
- Week 38: Eat Yellow/Orange
- Week 37: Eat Red
- Week 36: Learn Which Foods to Purchase Organic
- Week 35: Read the Ingredient List!
- Week 34: Focus.
- Week 33: Chew Your Food!
- Week 32: Meditation
- Week 31: Gratitude Journaling
- Week 30: Plan & Revamp Dessert- 20 Healthy Ideas
- Week 29: Two fistfuls of veggies per meal
- Week 28: Get In Veggies At Breakfast
- Week 27: Healthy Veggie Snacks
- Week 26: Nourishing Fats for the Gut (Healthy Digestion Part 4)
- Week 25: Keeping Regular – The Other Fiber (Healthy Digestion Part 3)
- Week 24: Feed The Probiotics With Prebiotic Fiber (Healthy Digestion Part 2)
- Week 23: Amazing Health Benefits of Probiotics (Healthy Digestion Part 1)
- Week 22: Check In
- Week 21: What You Will Learn From Recording Your Meals (Intuitive Eating Series Part 4)
- Week 20: Eat Until 80% Full (Hara Hachi Bu) (Intuitive Eating Series Part 3)
- Week 19: Limit Distractions While Eating (Intuitive Eating Series Part 2)
- Week 18: Gaging Your Hunger Cues (Intuitive Eating Series Part 1)
- Week 17: 10,000 Steps Per Day
- Week 16: Assess Your Caffeine Intake
- Week 15: Decrease Sugar Intake
- Week 14: Healthy Coffee Creamers (upgrade yours)
- Week 13: 3 Month Check In
- Week 12: Sleep Enough & Sleep Better
- Week 11: Schedule Your Workouts
- Week 10: Pack A Healthy Lunch (5 Ways to Create Endless Combinations)
- Week 9: Prioritizing Protein
- Week 8: How and What to Meal Prep
- Week 7: Create & Stick To Your Healthy Meal Plan
- Week 6: Get Enough Omega-3’s (Fight Inflammation)
- Week 5: What Is A Healthy Fat & How To Get Enough (Include Healthy Fats)
- Week 4: How to Spot A Healthy Carbohydrate (Upgrade Your Carbs)
- Week 3: Tips to Increase Veggie Intake (Eat Veggies)
- Week 2: 15 Healthy On the Go Breakfast Ideas (Eat BF Challenge)
- Week 1: Tips to Drink More Water